Kick off meeting to establish team purpose and team connection:
- The shared vision for their project.
- The purpose of this team.
- Roles and responsibilities of all team members.
Using Hunting TerritoryTM language/framework to minimize conflicts.
- A high performing team culture.
- Agreed behaviours, values and feedback expectations.
- Effective team meetings and communication.
- Escalation processes for dealing with competing priorities, poor performance and management of change.
- Measure of success for the project at the individual, team, project, and organizational levels.
Facilitated team sessions to develop effective project toolkit:
- Project objective and scope.
- Stakeholder and communication plan.
- Timeline and critical path.
- Project risks and issues.
- Cost and budget management.
- Ongoing monitoring and control.
- Regular review of project performance and capture of key learnings at individual, team, project and organizational levels.
“Relatively early in the engagement, Hunting TerritoryTM used their approach to diagnose a significant structural issue that was blocking progress in our project. It became clear to all those involved in the project that unless we address this issue, our project leaders would never be able to perform at the level we were hoping for.”
David Hughes General Manager of Fonterra Innovation Australia